EXR UNIVERSAL CLICK-IN BRACKET - sold as (1) bracket , allows customers to bolt / affix any one of many other roof top accessories from many other manufacturers, such as Rood Top Baskets, Storage Bins, Ski / Snowboard Mounts, Rod Holders, Roof Top Tents, Awnings, Bike Carriers, or just about anything else you can imagine.
- Bracket clicks-in using two push-pins
- Bolt channels (i.e. long side of bracket) run PARALLEL to the crossbar
- Brackets plate size is 2.6"x16"
- Bracket can be placed in any pair of STANDARD width (approx. 12" apart) square holes on Click-In crossbars
- Top of bracket sits 1.125� above Crossbar when installed
- Bracket is Electroplated and Powder Coated
- Stainless Steel Hardware included: (4) �� SS Carriage Bolts 1� long, w/ SS Washers & Nuts
BEST INSTALL METHOD:
1) Click bracket into square hole of your choice
2) Set accessory (e.g. ski mount, etc.) on top of bracket
3) Bolt accessory to bracket (bracket and accessory now semi-permanently affixed together)
4) Click-In or Click-Out accessory as needed
With EXR�s Universal bracket design (long bolt channels) and variations in length, width, bolt channel width, and direction of the longer side (either parallel or perpendicular to the crossbar) just about any other part can be married up to one of the very quick Click-In brackets.
LIKE-FOR-LIKE BRACKET SWAP GUARANTEE
If you received a bracket, but realize you need a different bracket based on configuration or fitment with your other accessories, no worries, we have a Like-For-Like bracket swap program � simply put, we will swap out your bracket, free of charge, for the one you need. We ask that you do your best to not scratch or mark up the bracket being returned. If there is a price difference > $1 then we will either charge or credit you the difference.
All Brackets are laser cut, welded, electroplated, and powdercoated and click into any of the Click-In Crossbars (Multi-Function) (8-00-97xx) with just a push pin. When clicked in, a rubber silicon washer compresses, providing a snug fit. It is extremely strong as the accessory passes through the heavy duty carbon steel crossbar and uses all 4 sides of the crossbar for strength.
COMMON BRACKETS PURCHASED TOGETHER FOR OTHER ACCESSORIES:
RTT (Roof Top Tent) (e.g. RoofNest) on 3 xbars: (6) 8-00-9878
RTT (Roof Top Tent) (e.g. TuffStuff) on 4 xbars: (8) 8-00-9878
Mountain Bike Carrier (e.g. Yakima HighRoad Carrier): either (1) 8-00-9880 + (1) 8-00-9881 or (2) 8-00-9880
Road Bike (e.g. Yakima HighSpeed Carrier): (1) 8-00-9872 + either (1) 8-00-9880 or (1) 8-00-9881
Awning: (e.g. RhinoRack Batwing): (6) 8-00-9878
Kayaks (e.g. Hobie Mirage 14, Perception 13T): (2) 8-00-9833 or (2) 8-00-9844 or (1) 8-00-9833 + (1) 8-00-9844
Rooftop Cargo Bins (e.g. Yakima Skybox 18): (4) 8-00-9873
Rooftop Cargo Baskets (e.g. Haul-Master): (4) 8-00-9875
Ski/Snowboard Carrier (e.g Thule 7325): (1) 8-00-9870 + (1) 8-00-9871
Rod Carrier (e.g. Denver Outfitters Rod Vault): either (1) 8-00-9880 + (1) 8-00-9881 or (2) 8-00-9880
Call or email us if you have any questions. We are happy to help. 215-310-1917 firstname.lastname@example.org
EXR B21 Universal Double Click-In Strd Bracket, 2.6"x16", 1/4" SITS PARALLEL
Heavy Duty Carbon Steel
FITS ALL CLICK-IN (aka MULTI-FCT) XBARS W/ STRD HOLES (approx 12" apart) - UNIVERSAL CLICK-IN MOUNT, HD STEEL W QUICK CLIP RELEASE
Clicks into EXR Multi-Function Crossbars